giovedì 6 aprile 2017

Project due Tomorrow, 4/7 at 11:59 p.m.

Ciao,

Just a reminder about the project being due tomorrow, 4/7. You have until 11:59 to email it to me, otherwise your parents/guardians will be receiving a phone call from me on your first day of Spring Break!

Some people are having issues with emailing me at alaricchia@schools.nyc.gov. If you have issues with this email address, you can email me at LaricchiaLAG@gmail.com. If that doesn't work, you can email me at AL2595@nyu.edu. So...no excuses!

Also, please do not send me a link directly from YouTube. Some are not opening, and then I cannot reply, and I do not know who you are by your YouTube name. Please make sure to copy the link in the text of an email (please check the settings!!!) and write the names of all the people in your video. I do not know who BarbieDoll123 is...I need names!

A domani!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento